About the Journal
Дистанційна освіта в Україні: інноваційні, нормативно-правові, педагогічні аспекти / Distance education in Ukraine: innovative, normative-legal, pedagogical aspect Electronic scientific journal «Дистанційна освіта в Україні: інноваційні, нормативно-правові, педагогічні аспекти» / «Distance education in Ukraine: innovative, normative-legal, pedagogical aspects» was founded in 2021.
The main purpose of publishing an electronic collection of scientific papers «Дистанційна освіта в Україні : інноваційні, нормативно-правові, педагогічні аспекти» / «Distance education in Ukraine: innovative, normative-legal, pedagogical aspects» is coverage of the formation and development of distance education in the world, the use of modern information technology in educational activities, consolidation of global efforts to develop the latest educational information and communication and computer technologies and teaching aids, innovations in education and science based on international experience.
The main problematic issues (directions) that are considered in the scientific collection are:
- formation of distance learning and its further development,
- theoretical and methodological and psychological and pedagogical aspects of the formation of professional competence of students in the process of distance learning;
- quality of education and technology in secondary and higher school;
- introduction of innovative, information and communication and computer technologies and teaching aids in vocational education;
- innovations in education and science as a force of the XXI century.
Tasks of the scientific collection:
- coverage of research results in the field of distance education and distance learning, which are characterized by a high level of relevance, reliability and scientific novelty;
- reflection of innovations in education and science of the XXI century;
- ensuring compliance with the established requirements for scientific publications;
- involvement of foreign experts in cooperation and review of articles;
- increasing the attractiveness of the collection for readers through careful selection of scientific articles and publication of high quality research.
The electronic scientific collection covers the results of original scientific research by domestic and foreign authors.
The collection is recommended for scientists, doctoral students, graduate students, research and teaching staff, as well as anyone interested in the latest developments in the development of distance education and science in general.
Founder and publisher - National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Organizer and performer - Institute of Education Development of NAU, Kyiv, Ukraine
Frequency of issue - once a year.
Language of publication: Ukrainian, English.