About the Journal
Актуальні проблеми в системі освіти: загальноосвітній заклад середньої освіти – доуніверситетська підготовка – заклад вищої освіти / Actual problems in the system of education: general secondary education institution – pre-university training – higher education institution
Electronic scientific journal «Актуальні проблеми в системі освіти: загальноосвітній заклад середньої освіти – доуніверситетська підготовка – заклад вищої освіти» / «Actual problems in the system of education: general secondary education institution – pre-university training – higher education institution» was founded in 2021.
The main purpose of publishing an electronic collection of scientific papers «Actual problems in the system of education: general secondary education institution – pre-university training – higher education institution» is coverage of inquiries, exchange of advanced techniques, creative approach to solving current problems of modern education by the best representatives of different countries; exchange of research experience in the field of education; publication of scientific results to achieve research; presentation of educational projects; formation of a professional measuring community; promoting the development of science and education in Ukraine, reflecting the achievements of innovations in education and science, taking into account international experience.
The main problematic issues considered in the scientific collection are:
- psychological and pedagogical principles of personality development;
- continuing education as a factor of professional development and self-realization of the individual;
- innovative technologies in the training of highly qualified specialists;
- improvement of pedagogical skills as a priority area of professional development;
- modern education and science: problems, prospects, innovations.
Tasks of the scientific collection:
- coverage of research results in the field of education, which are characterized by a high level of relevance, reliability and scientific novelty;
- reflection of innovations in education and science of the XXI century;
- ensuring compliance with the established requirements for scientific publications;
- involvement of foreign experts in cooperation and review of articles;
- increasing the attractiveness of the collection for readers through careful selection of scientific articles and publication of high quality research.
The electronic scientific collection covers the results of original scientific research by domestic and foreign authors.
The collection is recommended for scientists, doctoral students, graduate students, research and teaching staff, as well as anyone interested in the latest developments in the development of distance education and science in general.
Founder and publisher - National Aviation University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Organizer and performer - Institute of Education Development of NAU, Kyiv, Ukraine
Frequency of issue - once a year.
Language of publication: Ukrainian, English.