About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Thematic focus of the journal includes biological and technical branches of science. The journal reviews a wide range of theoretical and applied problems of environmental biotechnology.
The editors will accept articles for publication on the following topics:
- Ecologization of industries by biotechnological methods;
- Biodeterioration and biocorrosion;
- Biotesting and bioindication, molecular methods for monitoring of environment;
- Ecological features of bioobjects;
- Interdisciplinary research in environmental biotechnology.
Journal "Problems of Environmental Biotechnology" can be found in
Abstracting systems and journal databases
The Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
Scientific and Technical Library of the NAU
Web-based search systems
Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)