Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
General requirements for articles in the electronic scientific journal.
Materials of articles must meet the following requirements:
• sheet format: A4 (210 x 297)
• document margins: 2 cm on each side;
• font: Times New Roman, 14;
• line spacing: one and a half (1.5);
• one line of indentation provides: article title, abstract, article text, list of sources used. Recommended volume of the article: 5 - 12 pages;
• send the article in the form of a computer file with the extension DOC, DOCX, designed in accordance with the specified requirements. The name of the file must be signed in accordance with the name and initials of the conference participant with the section number;
• languages of the article: Ukrainian, English
The order of placing information in the article:
• UDC: left side, Times New Roman, 12 font (bold);
• surname and name of the author (s): full, centered, bold;
• ORCID (if available);
• academic degree, academic title, position, place of work or study: centering;
• title of the article: capital letters, center alignment, bold;
• annotation: width alignment, italics;
• key words: up to 5 terms, width alignment, italics;
• text of the article: alignment in width, paragraph - 1 cm;
• content of the article: must meet the requirements for scientific articles
• figures and tables: sequentially numbered in Arabic numerals (Fig. 1; Table 1). Each figure must have a caption (below), the table - the title (above);
• references: at the end of the article in the order of reference and are made in accordance with the generally accepted bibliographic requirements in any of the current citation formats (national DSTU 8302: 2015 / ARA (American Psychological Association) / MLA (Modern Language Association) / Chicago / Harvard and etc.);
• references to the sources used: are given in square brackets;
• at the end of the article indicate the title of the article and information about the author in English.
СтаттіПолітика розділу за замовчуванням
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.